Automads allows you to AUTOMATE Google (or Bing too) Search Ads creation, saving up to half of the time.
Automads needs these informations to work:
1. Focus keyword
2. Final URL
3. Ad copies (headlines, description lines, URLs and paths)
Automads is perfect for creating generic ads with texts that go well with any type of products/services sold (i.e. “Discover all the smartphones on sale…”).
In this version you could create 2 or 4 versions of the ad for every focus keyword used, and they will have this structure that can’t be modified:
- Headline 1: dynamically picked from the focus keyword entered
- Headline 2: static text, entered by you
- Headline 3: static text, entered by you
- Description line 1: static text (#1) entered by you + Focus keyword (dynamic) + static text (#2) entered by you + static text (#3) entered by you
- Description line 2: static text, entered by you
Let me give you an example about how Description line 1 works:
- [static text #1] Discover all
- [focus keyword] kitchens
- [static text #2] on sale on MY WEBSITE.
- [static text #3] Shop now!
The output will be:
- Discover all kitchens on sale on MY WEBSITE. Shop now!
Remember that Automads is an automation, so you have to manually check the output, especially in terms of length and accuracy of the text.
Automads will save your time if you:
- manage Google or Bing accounts with lots of campaigns
- mainly work with eCommerces or companies with a wide range of services
- need to create so many ads massively
- use Google or Bing Ads Editor
If you will have any feedback, let me know!
Before you decide how much would you like to pay, ask you this: how much is my time worth?
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Thank you for your support. For every question please contact us at email@example.com.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.